3M™ HF 50 Series Silicone Half Facepiece Reusable Respirators are China SAWS and Korea MOEL approved and designed to help provide respiratory protection against certain airbone contaminants.
The 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator HF 50 Series helps provide protection against particulates and certain gases and vapors when used with approved 3M cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, this respirator (commonly referred to as a “mask”) helps provide respiratory protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). This respirator uses an advanced silicone material that provides a softer feel on the face. A unique adjustment design helps reduce pressure points on the face for even more comfort. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps make breathing easier and can offer cooler and drier comfort for the wearer.The exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward while helping protect the valve area from debris while also making for easier cleaning. Recommended applications include abatement, painting, welding and construction. Breathing hazardous particles, gases and vapors can be harmful to your health. The 3M™ half Facepiece Reusable Respirator HF 50 Series helps reduce exposure to many contaminants. Enhanced comfort and visibility features make wearing the respirator noticeably more enjoyable.
- Unique suction port streamline design makes breathing easier and more comfortable.
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve unique design, lower expiratory resistance, making breathing easier and more comfortable.
- The bonnet is made of heat-resistant plastic, which can guide the exhaled gas and moisture to drain downwards, helping to make the breathing cooler and more comfortable.
- Advanced silicone material and soft sealing ring design, make the face feel softer and more comfortable, help reduce the pressure and creasing of the face, providing excellent comfort.
- Approved by KMOEL and complying to AS/NZS 1716:2012 standard.
There are no reviews yet.