- Made with a grey 15 gauge highly comfortable and dexterous polyester liner
- EDGE 48-129 industrial work gloves combine a seamless knitted liner with elasticized knit wrist dipped into grey polyurethane coating.
- This combination provides good flexibility and finger dexterity compared to cotton canvas or thick cotton gloves.
- EDGE 48-129 is the efficient choice for an inexpensive light duty glove solution with quality features.
General Work Gloves
Ansell EDGE 48-129 Utility Work Gloves
A good level of abrasion resistance & grip as well as high tactility in dry to slightly oily environments.
- Now with EN level 4 of abrasion and good tear resistance, good grip, improved productivity
- The 48-129 is the last offering when customers do not want to use white or black, full coverage of end user needs
- Seamless structure; ensures comfort and encourages safety and glove usage
|Quantity Per Package||
|Country of origin|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.